Homemaker: Make That Sink Sparkle!
One thing annoys me in the kitchen...and that would be a water spotted sink. It is important that every time you use your sink, you should dry it (or at least once a day). Water itself can be very damaging to both your faucet and sink. This is especially true if you live in a place where there is hard water. Also, chlorine bleach and vinegar are not good to use on your stainless steel sink because it is too harsh, and they can dull the surface over time.
Do you happen to have any tips I can use?